Terms and Conditions
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is iGoDirect (Trustee) who point from ASUS Global Pty Ltd. reserves the right to alter the incentive, product offerings and specifications at any time, without notice.
Subject to the following Terms and Conditions the Promoter is offering its customers a reward when they purchase an Asus product (participation products below per campaign), during the offer periods:
PAX Bundle Promotion – 26th October 2018 to 9th November 2018 *subject to change
Offer is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies (including but not limited to ASUS resellers) associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate.Eligibility
To be eligible for the reward in the promotion, consumers must purchase one or more of the following participating products from an authorised and participating ASUS retailer/reseller within Australia.
PAX Bundle Promotion:
ROG Zephyrus & Griffin – Bundle ROG STRIX F500 Headset*
ROG STRIX SCAR II & HERO II – Bundle ROG Gladius II P502 Mouse.**
|ROG Gladius II P502**||GL503GE-EN026T||GL503VS-EI042T||GL703GM-EE024T||GL704GM-EV001T|
*ROG STRIX F500 Headset available while stocks last.
**ROG Gladius II P502 Mouse available while stocks last.
Participating products must be ordered and paid for within the respective promotional period.
- Consumers may claim 30 days after the purchase date and no later than 60 days after purchase date by logging onto asusrewards.com, uploading proof of purchase, valid receipt which clearly show serial number, purchase date and costs.
- Claims cannot be made on back orders.
- This offer is not valid for rental or leasing agreements.
- Redemption is not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for other goods, services or cash.
- Maximum 1 claim per person and per household, provided that only one claim per product (serial number) per invoice is made. Any unclaimed bonus items will remain the property of ASUS Australia.
- In order to make a valid redemption, participants must follow the below steps and upload their claim using the online section for redemption; the redemption must contain mandatory proofs of ownership and a mandatory proof of purchase. No other claim mechanism is valid:
How to Claim:
- Log onto asusrewards.com
- Fill out the details requested using the online form including but not limited to a valid postal address and contact telephone number.
- Take a photo or scan of participating products the serial number found on the participating product and upload it to the relevant Serial Number Form found on the online form.
- Take an additional photo or scan of the Proof of Purchase. The proof of purchase must contain legible and legit details of the store including: store name, ABN, address, phone number and product code or name along with the date of purchase and serial number of the Participating Product.
- For clarification, Valid Proof of Purchase could be a valid till receipt or invoice.
**The invoice must contain legible and legit details of the store including: store name, ABN, address, phone number and product code or name; otherwise we reserve the right to reject.
NO PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPTED OF THE BOX ONLY, OR SERIAL NUMBER STILL ATTACHED TO THE BOX. PHOTOS MUST BE OF SERIAL NUMBERS PRINTED ON THE BACK OF THE ACTUAL PRODUCT.
Validation & Notification:
- All claims submitted in the Promotion will be reviewed by a representative of the Promoter (“Validation”). An email will be sent to notify that the claim has been received.
- Claimants must allow seven (7) business days for Validation to be completed. If a claim is deemed valid the Eligible Claimant will receive their ASUS reward to the mailing address provided on the online claim form up to 30 days after their claim has been approved. An email notification will be sent when a claim has been approved.
- If a claim is deemed invalid, the Eligible Claimant will receive an email notifying them that their claim is invalid, reasons why (such as but not limited to the purchase receipt provided being unclear) and, if applicable, next steps. The Promoter reserves the right to deem any claim submitted invalid if an Eligible Claimant fails to provide the required information within the time specified.
- If your reward is an eftpos gift card, please refer to the card terms and condition which can be found on https://rewardscometrue.com.au/information/
- All claims must be received on or prior to the promotion dates to qualify. No extensions will be given under any circumstances.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide the correct address in order to receive their reward.
- Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in anyway. The purchase date is determined by the date of the store tax invoice submitted by the customer with the claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claim (including contacting the place of purchase) and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process.
- All claims are subject to verification by ASUS. ASUS reserves the right to reject any claim which does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- Claimants must retain a copy of their tax invoice for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to the incentive. The tax invoice must clearly specify the store of purchase, tax invoice number and purchase date.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from this promotion. Independent financial advice should be sought by the claimant.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. If the claimant checks the appropriate box on the online claim form, the Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Claimants should direct any requests to update or correct information to the Promoter. All claims become the property of the Promoter.
- All images are for illustration purposes only.
- ASUS makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information but takes no responsibility for any editorial, photographic or typographic errors.
- Participants can address their enquiries to the promoter only to: email@example.com or 1800 850 697 no other mechanism of communication is allowed.